Saturday, September 13, 2008

du lich= traveling


So... I had this great idea for my next post- I wanted to put a map of Vietnam up with all the places we visited. The names would be links to some photos and cool information about each place...but it took me a while to just do the map, and I think the whole link-thing might be beyond my ablities at this point..so I will just put the map up, and then put some photos of each place. That way, you, my guests to my blog, will have something else to look at besides my "2 days to go" post.

We, Jonathan, Jackie-Mama, and P-ray, spent about 3 weeks traveling from Ho Chi Minh City in southern Vietnam to Hanoi, in northern Vietnam. We mostly traveled by bus- sometimes short, comfortable trips; other times long, overnight, uncomfortable trips. We spent about 2 days in each place exploring the sights, sounds, smells, etc. There is a lot more I can say about each place, and I will, while you are enjoying photos of each location, in the order that we visited them. For right now, though, here's the map of where we went!

No comments: